ROYAL YORK ANIMAL HOSPITAL CURBSIDE VETERINARY CARE
Please text 416-231-9293 with your parking spot upon arrival to the hospital for your pet’s appointment with one of our veterinarians
You will receive a return text with the following information: You will be asked to self-identify if you or a member or your household are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 and/or have tested positive within the last 14 days. This allows us to prepare to wear the appropriate PPE while handling your pet.
CURBSIDE APPOINTMENT PROCESS:
- A Veterinary Assistant will come to your car to safely escort your pet into the hospital.
- The assistant will remain with your pet during the entire visit.
- A Veterinary Nurse (Technician) will phone you to review and confirm your pet’s medical history prior to the veterinarian calling you.
- The Veterinarian will phone you while examining your pet. He or she will review your concerns and any findings with you. They will answer any questions & make any recommendations.
- Any procedures or tests needed will be performed by the Veterinary nurse and the Assistant.
- Invoicing and payment collection will be done remotely.
- The Assistant will return your pet to your car.